Combatting Your Inner Imposter
Group coaching for people who feel like they are imposters at home or work
Do YOU FEEL LIKE THIS...?
- Flustered, frustrated, unable to slow down?
- Like life is passing you by and you haven't found your place?
- Like your relationships are suffering, your work is slipping?
- Like you're wearing a mask, showing a version of yourself that you believe others want to see?
- That it's time for a change?
Awesome. You're not alone, at all.
BUT WHAT IF...?
You had a group of likeminded peers that you could be completely honest with, devoid of judgement or opinion. And what if an approach was applied to have everyone do a weekly challenge (eg. call someone who hurt you, share something profound with someone you love, etc.) to combat your inner imposter. That would be valuable, wouldn't it?
A ten week remote program that includes group coaching through a one hour weekly conference call.
Made up of crews of 4-6 similar people who are willing to share with and support their peers in an extraordinary way.
As this is part of my research, there is no cost but I do ask that you donate $100 to a charity of your choosing.
What WILL YOU GET OUT OF IT?
- A reinforced understanding that you are not alone
- To be courageous to address some of your biggest fears
- To be held accountable to your own self improvement
- To build lifelong relationships of people that understand you
- Help shape a program that will help millions of people in the future
INTERESTED? Let's chat
Fill out the form below and I'll give you a call so that we can get to know each other. If the fit is right, you're welcome to join my next cohort of groups launching early October!